- 6pm – arrival
- 7pm – Dinner at the hotel
- 10am – Guided tour of the Musée de l’Impression sur Etoffes
- 12:30pm – Lunch at the National Automobile Museum – Schlumpf Collection restaurant
- 2pm – Guided tour of the National Automobile Museum – Schlumpf Collection
- 4:30pm – Guided tour of the historic center
- 20h – Dinner and folklore evening at the Auberge du zoo (traditional Alsatian dinner and folklore dances and participative animations)
- 10h – Guided tour of the Haut-Koenigsbourg Castle or Colmar
To enter the high gate of the Haut-Koenigsbourg is to plunge into the universe of the Middle Ages. The only fully restored medieval castle in Alsace has marked the Alsatian landscape for nearly 900 years.
- Traditional Alsatian lunch in Ribeauvillé
- Guided tour of Ribeauvillé
This magnificent medieval city, ranked among the “Most Beautiful Villages of France,” is a must-see.
- 3pm – Guided tour of Eguisheim – Favorite Village of the French in 2013
Eguisheim derives its title of glory from its architectural ensemble, preserved from the ravages of history and intelligently preserved.
- 5pm – Tasting at Maison Cattin, Voegtlinshoffen
You will visit the cellar and taste 1 crémant and 3 wines accompanied by a slice of Kougelhopf.
- 8pm – Dinner at the hotel
- 10am – Guided tour street-art in Mulhouse or DMC from yesterday to today
Opt for one of the flagship themes of Mulhouse to finish your stay. The 1st visit takes you to discover the many Mulhouse street-art works, made by the regional, national or international scene.
- 12pm – End of the service