- 11:00 am – Arrive and check into hotel
- 12:00 pm – Lunch at the Musée National de l’Automobile – Collection Schlumpf
- 1:30 pm – Guided tour at National Automobile Museum – Schlumpf Collection
- 4:00 p.m. – Guided tour of the historic center
- 7:30 p.m. – Dinner at the hotel
- 10am – Guided tour of the Kunstmuseum in Basel
The Art Museum (in German Kunstmuseum) in Basel is the largest and oldest art museum in Switzerland.
- 12:30 pm – Lunch at the Kunstmuseum Bistro
- 2 pm – Guided tour of Basel
On the guided tour, you will be told all about Basel and its origins. You will pass by historical buildings such as the city hall, the cathedral or the Barfüsserkirche. You will also be revealed a number of facts about the current situation in the city.
- 4:30 pm – Free tour of the Fondation Beyeler
- 7:30 pm – Dinner at the hotel