An ecosystem dedicated to the digital transformation of industry.
This building was the starting point of Europe’s first international railroad line dating from 1841. Thus, it is “Kilometer 0”. Today, this digital hub promotes collaboration and boosts the attractiveness of the region by bringing together industrial companies, digital service providers, training, startups and experimentation. A real place for exchange and sharing, it also has several seminar rooms and meeting spaces for professional events.
- Fully equipped seminar rooms with interactive screen
- Lighting, sound and stage equipment with their partner
- Communication on KMØ’s website and social networks on request
- Total capacity (in mixed configuration): 655 people
- 100-seat bleachers (Place du Village by CA)
- Large outdoor parking lot
The plus: Le Pantographe, KM0’s restaurant, with fresh, seasonal meals, offers catering and is privatizable upon request.
|M2||Meeting||Theater||Cocktail||Colloquium Room 1||72||43||50||–|
|Colloquium Room 2||72||43||50||–|
|Village Square by CA||129||–||10||–||Intercollegiate Space||86||–||–||80||The Hall||403||–||300||400||Hall + Village Square||532||–||400||655|