the Electropolis Museum brings to life the great adventure of electricity.
Over nearly 4,000 m2, the museum tells the story of electricity from antiquity to the present. To discover nearly 1,000 exceptional objects, sometimes unusual! The jewel of the collection, “the great Sulzer-BBC machine” is presented each day in new animated films. The Garden of Energies opened in 2021 completes the visit.
The museum offers several privatization formulas: daytime meeting (45 people maximum), evening visit and space for cocktail parties (60 people maximum).
- Free parking
- Tram access (station 5mn away)
- Restaurant in the immediate vicinity
- Fully accessible to people with reduced mobility
- Ampère room: WIFI access / video projector / paperboard
- Possibility of a sub-commission room (16 people)
The +: An exceptional collection of electrical heritage.