The largest living open-air museum in France.
It brings rural heritage to life and presents the Popular Arts and Traditions of Alsace through a real Alsatian village of the early 20th century. Buildings and collectibles, craftsmen at work, exhibitions, daily activities and major events are all things to discover on this life-size site. A green setting ideal to discover Alsace in a different way and organize a professional event with seminar and reception rooms, outdoor spaces, incentive and team building activities.
- Fully equipped seminar rooms (furniture, video-projector)
- Warm and country atmosphere
- Meeting spaces in authentic Alsatian houses
- Possibility of welcome coffees, lunches and dinners
- Various activities: guided tours, discoveries by towed cart or boat, treasure hunts, workshops with a winemaker or a beerologist etc.
- Large free bus and light vehicle parking lots
The +: An immersion in a timeless Alsatian village
|The Festival Hall||1,000||–||500||700||350|
|Carpenter Hall||130||30||50||–||–||Clock Room||80||25||40||–||–||Muespach Hall||–||20||20||–||–||Station Cafe||–||–||80||100||60|