- 10am – Arrival of the participants in a 3* hotel located in the city center
- 12pm – Meal in a restaurant advocating zero waste and sustainable development
- 2:30pm – Team builing Car Box activity on the motoco site: the goal is to build by team the most beautiful racing car made of recycled objects to do a relay race.
- 5:30 pm – Free time to discover downtown Mulhouse
- 8:00 pm – Dinner at the Alsatian restaurant Zum Sauwadala and then meet at the bar Gambrinus for a last drink.
- 0:30 – Return to the hotel
- 9:30 – Welcome coffee in the hotel seminar room
- 10:00 – Team building activity on site, wind turbine construction: the goal is to produce enough energy to power an electric machine and thus be able to participate in a very special race
- 12:30 pm – Lunch at the restaurant Le Vieux Couvent, a must-see place in the city center
- 2:30 pm – Orienteering race in the city center on the theme of ecology
- 5:00 pm – Return to the hotel and departure of the participants (or departure the next day)