The Terminal Unit tour allows you to witness the birth of a car, as close as possible to the production lines (stamping, fitting and assembly). Many Peugeot, Citroën and DS vehicles have been produced on these lines, including the 104, 205, 206, 206+, 307, 207, C4 and DS4 and, today, the Peugeot 2008, the new Peugeot 508 and the DS 7 CROSSBACK SUV. The site opens its doors and reveals its manufacturing secrets.
- Visits in French, German or English
- Parking on site
- Photos not allowed
- Visits not allowed for those under 16
- Closed shoes required
- Visit on reservation, except in August and confidentiality period
- Group of 12 people with only one means of transportation (bus or minibus)
- Duration: 2h, presentation of ID card mandatory
Contact by email only: email@example.com
Contact us for more information!The Group Service will help you organize your event!
Other sites to visitin the automotive theme